- Fit is true to size -
- You can compare your body measurements to the model's measurements on the products descriptions to pick the right size.
Here's how to take your measurements:
- BUST Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup.
- WAIST Measure around the smallest part of your waist line.
- HIPS Measure around the fullest part of your hips around your bottom.
- For the SURFSUITS choose your size following your bikini bottoms size if you are more of an "A" body shape. If you have strong shoulders ("V" body shape) follow your usual top/t-shirt size.
- The SURF TEES and CROP TOPS are loose fitted, if you want to wear them tight choose a size one under your usual size.
- And don’t forget that it’s stretch fabric so not much chance that it won’t fit!!
If you still have question about choosing your size, please email us at email@example.com - We speak English, French and Spanish ! -